Dental Implant Cost In Anchorage AK
How much Does A Dental Implant Cost In Anchorage AK?
Many people worry about the cost of dental implants, but they are actually the most cost-effective solution to missing teeth.
However, in general, dental implants cost between $ 500 and $ 5,000 per implant. Not through procedures, but through implants. Some patients only need a single implant, others several because they are missing several teeth. Please note that this is only the cost of the dental implant itself.
Finding affordable dental implants in Anchorage, or even cheap dental implants, in Anchorage can be a difficult process. Some dental clinics only offer consecutive molar prices. At Delaney Park Dental, the cost of dental implants is simple. Dental implants have been available for several decades. For most patients, however, they remain a relatively new concept. There are some important points to keep in mind when considering the cost of dental implants and comparing offers.
If you’re ready to get started with a highly experienced dental team in Anchorage AK, contact Dr. Miles today at 907-276-7787 to schedule your first appointment.
DOWNLOAD OUR DENTAL IMPLANT PRICING & INFORMATION GUIDE
Fill out the form below and we will email/text you the guide along with $350 savings offer!
THIS GUIDE WILL SHOW YOU
- Dental implant options
- Average pricing
- Factors that affect eligibility
- And more….
Types Of Dental Implant Options
Price of a single dental implant: In cases where a single dental implant is needed, it can cost between $ 1,000 and $ 3,000. However, the abutment and crown can add an additional $ 500-3,000. The total expected cost is usually between $ 1,500 and $ 6,000
Price of Multiple Dental Implants: Implants on multiple teeth can cost between $ 1,500 and $ 30,000. This estimate can reach $ 50,000 depending on the individual case, the periodontist performing the procedure, and the geographic area.
Factors that affect the price of dental implants
- Type or brand of dental implant
- The number of dental implants ultimately affects the cost.
- All surgical procedures are necessary for bone augmentation.
- Used bone gravity materials
- Type of artificial crown on the implant
- Type of abutment used
- Type of anesthesia used
- Any conclusion of corrective surgery
Ways to Get Affordable Dental Implants in Anchorage AK
Dental Implant Insurance – Dental insurance providers use the “100-80-50” tariff. This plan covers 50 percent of the cost of dental implants, dentures, dental bridges, and other restorative dental procedures.
Get Dental Plans – Dental plans are a popular dental discount options that allows savings of 20 to 50 percent on dental costs. Unlike insurance, there is no annual spending limit on dental services. Patients pay a low annual fee and can save dental work throughout the year with their fee.
Dental Implant Alternatives
1. Partial Dentures – If you are only missing a few teeth, partial dentures may be an option for you. It is also a great option for people with missing teeth that are close together. Partial dentures are removable. Dr. Miles will create these sections to fill in the missing gaps in the structure of your teeth. Partial dentures are cheaper than implants at Delaney Park Dental.
2. Resin Bonded Bridge – Resin bonded bridges are similar to dental bridges. The biggest difference is that dentures are fixed with resin. Instead of shaping the neighboring teeth, plastic is placed behind the teeth to fix the dentures. This type of procedure is the least invasive. It also does not affect your natural teeth. It can also be easily undone if you change your mind later.
3. “Flipper” Temporary Denture – Flipper prostheses are very similar to partial dentures. While flippers are similar, they are the most affordable option. They are a removable metal bracket that attaches to a false tooth. Dentists often recommend fins for temporary use. If you are a good candidate, you may find that you can use them for the long term. Talk to Dr. Miles when he thinks of a long-term prosthetic fin.
4. Dental Bridge – Dental bridges are another great alternative to implants. They consist of a false tooth and two caps for the supporting teeth. Supporting teeth are shaved first. Then the periodontist at Delaney Park Dental prepares the bridge. It is placed on the supporting teeth and adapts to the mouth in a natural way. This type of bridge is not temporary and cannot be removed. Depending on your budget, you can get a bridge made of metal, ceramic, or both.
Any of these alternatives to dental implants can change your life. With full dentures, you can eat, smile and socialize with confidence. Don’t wait to act. Take care of your health by making changes now.
Dental Implants Price FAQ’s Answerd By Delaney Park Dental
How much does a Dental Implant Cost for one tooth in Anchorage AK?
In general, dental implants cost between $ 500 and $ 5,000 per implant. Not through procedures, but through implants. Some patients only need a single implant, others several because they are missing several teeth. Please note that this is only the cost of the dental implant itself.
Are full dental implants worth it?
Dental implants are probably the best option to replace missing teeth. Contact Dr. Miles At Delaney Park Dental about your options and experiences with all types of dental implants.
How much does a full mouth dental implants cost?
The average cost of full mouth implants in Anchorage is approximately $34,000. An upper or lower denture can cost between $3,500 and $30,000. Full mouth dental implants are strong and secure.
Related Dental Implants Procedures
Request an Appointment
IF YOU HAVE MORE QUESTIONS CONTACT US